Privacy and Cookies
Terms of website use
Accessing and use of our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
Cookie Law Policy
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed onto your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps examine web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
What are cookies used for?
- Analytical/performance purposes - this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes - to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your choice of language or region).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Manchester Interior Contract services or Web sites you visit.
Changes to this Statement
Manchester Interior Contracts will update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Manchester Interior Contracts encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Manchester Interior Contracts is protecting your information.
This website is owned and operated by Manchester Interior Contracts. Manchester Interior Contracts welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Manchester Interior Contracts has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Manchester Interior Contracts at email@example.com